Share the Rebound love for Rewards!
Give your friends a £15 discount. You also get a £15 discount when they buy with your unique link. Both offers are on 6 packs or more.
Don't miss this month.....
- INTERVIEW with Charlie Holden, DJ and Co-Founder of Parable on curating London's biggest music events, working with world class DJs and where electronic music is going next.
- VALENTINE'S DAY COLLABORATION EVENT with Planet Caravan on 17th February
- NUTRIENT OF THE MONTH - all about boosting mood to help emerge into Spring full of the joys!
- 7 WAYS TO BEAT THE WINTER BLUES - Finnish style....apparently they are the happiest nation despite having one of the coldest winters.
Valentine's Collaboration Event
Join the love train on 17th February for a curated evening of connection, self expression and creativity.
We have joined forces because we believe that wellbeing can be wild and Rebound packs work magic.
Valentine's Day Giveaway
To help us emerge from January with wellness at the forefront starting with Valentine's Day, we gave one lucky winner 20 Rebound packs. That's 1 pack/ week for 5 months and one sure way to Rebound your armour in 2024.
Interview with Charlie Holden
Charlie is a DJ and Co-Founder of Parable Music, a leading curator and promoter of London's biggest electronic music events.
Georgie, our Founder, talks to Charlie about Parable's incredible growth and 2024 plans, working with the world's best DJ talent and what is changing in the electronic music world.
Nutrients Of The Month 🌱
Here are a few nutrients that provide the body with the pre-cursors needed to make the feel good hormones; serotonin, dopamine, endorphins and oxytocin and are therefore responsible for mood and balanced mental health.
- 5-Hydroxytryptophan (5-HTP) - an amino acid that we produce and is a precursor to serotonin that supports sleep, mood, anxiety and appetite.
- Magnesium - used for more than 300 biochemical reactions in your body including serotonin and dopamine production.
- Vitamin B complex - The 8 B-vitamins provide the building blocks of a healthy mind and body health. B6, B9 and B12 are particularly important for supporting the feel good hormones.
They are also found in capsules A, B and C and in both the PREPARE and REPAIR doses of your rebound packs.
7 Ways to Beat the Winter Blues
The Finns are doing something right. For the sixth year in a row, the 2023 World Happiness Report named Finland the world’s happiest country despite having some of the coldest winter months in the world.
Here is how they do it:
- Go outside — even in the cold.
- Exercise/ start a new hobby.
- Hot cold therapy.
- Stock up on mood-boosting foods.
- Make plans to look forward to.
- Embrace winter for what it is.